Everyone wants to be something in their life, its their dream. Everyone has different dreams. But no dream can be fulfilled without hard work. To meet our dream, we have to face challenges. About one such person, we are going to tell that has suffered a lot to reach her destination. Her name is famous bollywood movie actress Ameesha Patel.
Some things we do not know about Ameesha Patel
Ameesha Patel was born on 9th June, 1975 in Mumbai. She studied at Mumbai’s Cathedral and John Connon School. From the age of five she learned Bharatnatyam and she is a good Bharatanatyam dancer. In childhood she has remained a very intelligent student. She also went to America to study biogenetic engineering. But that was not what she thought, but she studied economics from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts.
She has also got a gold medal in the Master’s degree and after coming back to Mumbai, she got a job as a financial analyst in a good company.
After that she had also got a good job offer from Morgan Stanley but she wanted to become an actress, so she refused to work.
Ameesha Patel Career
Amisha Patel is a famous actress and model. She mainly works in Bollywood, but she has also worked in some Telugu and Tamil films along with it.
She started her career with Hrithik Roshan in a romantic thriller “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai” in year 2000. This movie was a super hit film and this film made Amisha Patel a star in a very short time.
After that she also worked with Sunny Deol in another superhit film “Gadar”.
She worked in many films like Ghadar, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Humraaz, Parvana with Ajay Devgan, Hey Baby, Race 2. For working in these films, she has won Filmfare Award, Star Screen Award, Zee Cine Award, IIFA Award, Stardust Award, Sansui Award and Bollywood Movie Award.
Interesting facts about Ameesha Patel
• Ameesha Patel’s name is the combination of her parents name, her father’s name is Amit and mother’s name is Aasha. So as her brothers name too Ashmit Patel.
• Ameesha Patel started learning Bharatnatyam from the age of five and she is also a good Bharatnatyam dancer.
• After completing her studies, Ameesha Patel used to work as an economic analyst in Khandawala Securities Limited.
• Ameesha Patel has also modeled for many famous Indian brands such as Bajaj, Sevashram, Fair and Lovely, Cadbury, Jay Lime, Fem, Lux etc.
• Ameesha Patel’s father was childhood friend of Rakesh Roshan. Ameesha Patel got chance to work in film when Rakesh Roshan had offred a role for Ameesha to Ameesha Patel’s father for ‘Kaho naa Pyar Hai’.
• Her family strongly protested before becoming an actress. The people of her family wanted to stop her from becoming an actress. But she also did not give up and tried every way to fulfill her dream. And she became a famous actress in a very short time.
Ameesha Patel’s upcoming movie is ‘Bhaiaji Superhit’. This is an upcoming action comedy Bollywood film directed by Neerraj Pathak and produced by Chirag Dhariwal. Along with Ameesha Patel this film includes amazing star cast Sunny Deol, Preity Zinta, Mithun Chakraborty, Arshad Warsi, Prakash Raj, Shreyas Talpade and Evelyn Sharma. Its music will be presented by Zee Studios. It will be released on 19 October 2018 in around 3500 screens.